Followers

21 Jan 2014

Mag # 203 - Rainy Day Endeavours

Musician in the Rain - Robert Doisneau

I hope that bus will be here soon. My cello's going to warp if we have to stand here much longer. 

If I had half a brain I would've bought a bigger umbrella. This one's not doing much at all for either of us. A golf umbrella would've been more suitable for this weather. I think this is more of a parasol.

Did I turn the iron off?........... I'm pretty sure I did.

Apparently I'm not the only half-wit at large today. That bloke behind me is trying to paint a picture! And it's not as if he's been caught in the rain. He's dressed for it! Wonder what sort of paint he's using? Must be watercolour (hehe).

Thank goodness! The bus is here.


*****************************

This visual prompt was kindly provided by Tess Kincaid of Magpie Tales.


6 comments:

  1. I like where you took the image ... those golf umbrellas cover a multitude of rain drops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh heh....it's nice you added the artist in your piece. A lot (including me!) kept the focus on just the musician but this worked wonderfully here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helena. I like to do art myself, so how could I resist?

      Delete
  3. Love the bit about the iron...I do that...only it's with the coffee pot...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tess, I think we all have a something we wonder about. Some things are so automatic you just can't remember doing them. With my daughter it's her hair straightener. Mine was the iron, so I bought one that turned itself off after 10 mins of idleness. These days I don't use the iron much :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment so that I know you were here. I read and appreciate them all. Comments on posts older than one week will be
moderated.
NO DECIPHERING OF FUZZY WORDS AND NUMBERS HERE!